Learn the Secrets of How to Play Jazz Guitar Lines Over ii-v-i, Rhythm Changes, and Giant Steps...
If you are a:
- Hobby Guitarist
- Student Guitarist
- Beginner Guitarist
- Intermediate Guitarist
- Advanced Guitarist
- Guitar Teacher
- Jazz Guitarist
- Pop / Rock / Funk Guitarist
- Classical Guitarist
Stop playing empty "licks"! Now, You can now Learn HOW to really Imrpovise Your Own Guitar Lines Over Jazz "Chord Changes"...
First, Ask Yourself The Following:
- Do YOU want to expand YOUR jazz vocabulary?
- Do YOU want to play solo lines over "tricky changes" with ease and fluidity?
- Do YOU want to play music YOUR OWN WAY, rather than through imitation?
- Do YOU want to feel more confident in various playing situations?
- Do YOU want to be able to digest new tunes more Quickly and Easily?
- Do YOU want to feel comfortable when you "jam" with new people?
- Do YOU want to have a "jump start" on tunes like "Giant Steps" and "Rhythm Changes?"
- You'll get a 104 + page spiral bound book (lays flat on your music stand)
- You'll get 189 of the books musical examples as MP3 downloads so you can hear them at the touch of a button!
- You'll get a step by step method, included with Homework assignments at the end of each chapter
- You'll get example solos with full explanations for Coltrane's "Giant Steps"
- You'll get example solos with full explanations for "Rhythm Changes"
- You'll get several II-V-I lines in both major and minor keys
- You'll get practice chord progressions to "plug your lines" into
- You'll get to see how pianistic, choir like harmonies fits on guitar
- You'll get loads of personal insights throughout the course
- You'll get solid practice techniques - so that you can get the most out of even a short practice session
- You'll get a full-blown explanation of when to use notes outside the harmony vs. notes inside the harmony in creating solo lines
- You'll get "absorbtion techniques" which "force" you ears, eyes, fingers and brain to absorb new harmonic material
- at warp speed!
My Risk-Free No Questions Asked, 365 Day
100% Money Back Guarantee (tangible DVD's only)
You have a full year to try out this DVD and see if it is right for you!
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply send it back within 365 days of purchase
for a FULL REFUND NO QUESTIONS ASKED, and keep FREE Bonuses,
as my way of saying...
"Thank you for letting me be your guitar teacher and coach!"
Order Option #1:
Here's What You'll Get:
Only $29.97 (plus s &h)
- Spiral Bound Book With Exercises & Instruction
- Instant Download PDF of the book so you can start NOW!
- Instant Download Includes 189 mp3 files - so you can hear all the books examples, easily.
Notation only - Tab Version Coming Soon.
Order Option #2:
Buy the PDF and 189 Mp3 audio files as an Instant Download
Want to save money? Why not check out these Package Deals...
|What They're Saying...
Subject: "Awesome New Book!"
"Adam, Thank you for another great workshop and an AWESOME new Book!
I really admire your abilities not only as a guitar player but as a teacher.
You just get to the guys. You seem to have no insecurities about any of it and
you are so encouraging.
I've been working on the new book and can already see something happening. My Dad,
who was a great piano player, told me before he died 'really, everything you need is
in here.' Of course I never understood how to get piano concepts onto the guitar.
It is so great that you put it together in a usable form for guitar guys. I think you
are really on to something. Thank you for unlocking some new, awesome territory for me.
You are the best Adam, thank you.
Your faithful student,
Colorodo Springs, CO