Video not showing? Try
For more info about this exciting DVD visit https://www.adamrafferty.com/j5-dvd
Crescent Ridge Publishing Announces a Very Special DVD Release.
“How To Play the Music of the Jackson Five – Arrangements for Fingerstyle Solo Guitrar” taught by Adam Rafferty is now available and shipping worldwide!
Learn four classic tunes sung by Michael Jackson and the Jackson FIve “I Want You Back”, “I’ll Be There”, “ABC” and “Never Can Say Goodbye”. A booklet with complete notation and tablature is included with the DVD.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
* 110 + minute DVD with performances and in depth lessons for the JACKSON FIVE Classics “I Want You Back”, “I’ll Be There”, “ABC” and “Never Can Say Goodbye”
* Move by move, note for note explanations of the arrangements
* Split Screen Views of Right and Left Hand for easy understanding
* A 30 page booklet with complete tablature and notation * Easy to undserstand explantions of Independant Basslines, Guitar Percussion Techniques and more
* Easily learn at YOUR own pace in YOUR own home when YOU want to!
To find out more about this exciting DVD visit
To receive Free Tablature and News Updates Via Adam’s “Guitar Mastery Newsletter”
This DVD is fully licensed and sync rights have been purchased from EMI publishing.
– The Crescent Ridge Publishing Team