Want To Touch Your Listeners Hearts?
Play them “I’ll Be There” and 3 other JACKSON 5 Classics…
“How to Play the Music of
THE JACKSON FIVE
For Solo Fingerstyle Guitar”
- I’ll Be There
- I Want You Back
- Never Can Say Goodbye
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- 110+ minute DVD with in depth video lessons and performances.
- Step by Step, note for note explanations of EXACTLY how to play the arrangements
- Split Screen Views of Right and Left Hand for easy understanding
- A 40 page booklet with complete tablature and notation
- Special “AFRICAN DRUM” module in “Isn’t She Lovely” teaches you to groove in a way you’ve never dreamed possible… Explanations of groove techniques, mid song CAPO moves, harmonics and more…
- Easily learn at YOUR own pace in YOUR own home when YOU want to!
- NO MUSIC READING REQUIRED!
Watch a DVD Trailer – Sneak Peek!
Full step by step video lessons, tabs, notation included for the following songs.
(Note – the following are not the performances on the DVD. The DVD performances are “studio quality” – just like what you see above in the trailer.)
Subject: “Thank You”
"Hi Adam, I'm just starting your Jackson 5 DVD and loving every minute. Your arrangements, talent and willingness to share them are a true blessing for players such as myself. This method of fingerstyle is very new and foreign to me but I can already see how many musical doors it will open if I just stick with it. Please keep doing what you're doing because it's amazing!"
Davido San Fransiciso, CA
My Risk-Free No Questions Asked, 365 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You have a full year to try out this DVD and see if it is right for you!
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply send it back within 365 days of purchase for a FULL REFUND NO QUESTIONS ASKED, and keep FREE Bonuses, as my way of saying…
“Thank you for letting me be your guitar teacher and coach!”