How to Create Single Note Jazz Guitar Lines That Outline Chord Changes – PDF & MP3s
DISCOVER HOW TO EASILY AND EFFORTLESSLY SOLO OVER II-V-I, “RHYTHM CHANGES”, AND “GIANT STEPS”
Stop playing empty “licks” from all those YouTube lessons.
Learn HOW to really Improvise Your Own Guitar Lines Over Jazz “Chord Changes”…
Just Ask Yourself The Following…
- Do YOU want to expand YOUR jazz vocabulary?
- Do YOU want to play solo lines over “tricky changes” with ease and fluidity?
- Do YOU want to play music YOUR OWN WAY, rather than through imitation?
- Do YOU want to feel more confident in various playing situations?
- Do YOU want to be able to digest new tunes more Quickly and Easily?
- Do YOU want to feel comfortable when you “jam” with new people?
- Do YOU want to have a “jump start” on tunes like “Giant Steps” and “Rhythm Changes?”
This step-by-step approach is so simple that you’ll amaze yourself as real jazz lines start “popping out” in your playing.
“You Made it Usable for Guitar Guys…”
“Adam, Thank you for another great workshop and an AWESOME new Book! I really admire your abilities not only as a guitar player but as a teacher. You just get to the guys.
You seem to have no insecurities about any of it and you are so encouraging. I’ve been working on the new book and can already see something happening.
My Dad, who was a great piano player, told me before he died ‘really, everything you need is in here.’ Of course I never understood how to get piano concepts onto the guitar.
It is so great that you put it together in a usable form for guitar guys. I think you are really on to something. Thank you for unlocking some new, awesome territory for me.
You are the best Adam, thank you. Your faithful student,
Lewis MockColorado Springs
My Risk-Free No Questions Asked, 365 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, request a refund within 365 days of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
“Thank you for letting me be your guitar teacher and coach!”