Learn How To “Weave” Jazz Lines Through Jazz Chord Changes Quickly and Easily!
“How to Create Single Note
Jazz Guitar Lines That
Outline Chord Changes”
- Hobby Guitarist
- Student Guitarist
- Beginner Guitarist
- Intermediate Guitarist
- Advanced Guitarist
- Guitar Teacher
- Jazz Guitarist
- Pop / Rock / Funk Guitarist
- Classical Guitarist
Stop playing empty “licks”! Now, You can now Learn HOW to really Imrpovise Your Own Guitar Lines Over Jazz “Chord Changes”…
First, Ask Yourself The Following:
- Do YOU want to expand YOUR jazz vocabulary?
- Do YOU want to play solo lines over “tricky changes” with ease and fluidity?
- Do YOU want to play music YOUR OWN WAY, rather than through imitation?
- Do YOU want to feel more confident in various playing situations?
- Do YOU want to be able to digest new tunes more Quickly and Easily?
- Do YOU want to feel comfortable when you “jam” with new people?
- Do YOU want to have a “jump start” on tunes like “Giant Steps” and “Rhythm Changes?”
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- You’ll get a 104 + page spiral bound book (lays flat on your music stand)
- You’ll get 189 of the books musical examples as MP3 downloads so you can hear them at the touch of a button!
- You’ll get a step by step method, included with Homework assignments at the end of each chapter
- You’ll get example solos with full explanations for Coltrane’s “Giant Steps”
- You’ll get example solos with full explanations for “Rhythm Changes”
- You’ll get several II-V-I lines in both major and minor keys
- You’ll get practice chord progressions to “plug your lines” into
- You’ll get to see how pianistic, choir like harmonies fits on guitar
- You’ll get loads of personal insights throughout the course
- You’ll get solid practice techniques – so that you can get the most out of even a short practice session
- You’ll get a full-blown explanation of when to use notes outside the harmony vs. notes inside the harmony in creating solo lines
- You’ll get “absorbtion techniques” which “force” you ears, eyes, fingers and brain to absorb new harmonic material
– at warp speed!
“You put it together in a usable form
for guitar guys!”
My Risk-Free No Questions Asked, 365 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You have a full year to try out this book and see if it is right for you!
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply send it back within 365 days of purchase for a FULL REFUND NO QUESTIONS ASKED! (book only)
“Thank you for letting me be your guitar teacher and coach!”