This DVD is fully legally licensed and sync rights for all songs have been purchased from EMI publishing.
Crescent Ridge Publishing Announces a Very Special DVD Release…
“How to Play the Music of Stevie Wonder – Arrangements for Solo Fingerstyle Guitar” taught by Adam Rafferty is available for pre-release sale!
Learn “Superstition”, “I Wish”, “Overjoyed” and “Sir Duke” note for note – in the comfort of your own home.
Here’s what You’ll get…
– 110 minute DVD with performances and in depth lessons for “Superstition”, “Overjoyed”, “I Wish” and “Sir Duke”
– Move by move, note for note explanations of the arrangements
– Split Screen Views of Right and Left Hand for easy understanding
– A 30 page booklet with complete tablature and notation
– Easy to undserstand explantions of “pop”, “click” and “slap” techniques
– Explanations of walking basslines, harp like chords and groove techniques
– Easily learn at YOUR own pace in YOUR own home when YOU want to!
To find out more about this exciting DVD, visit
To receive Free Tablature via Adam’s “Acoustic Guitar Mastery Newsletter”
– The Crescent Ridge Publishing Team