Hi. I am 15 years old and have just started playing acoustic guitar and you are a great inspiration to me. I love all of your music, but especially the Michael Jackson tunes because he is my favorite artist. The question that I wanted to ask you is do you arrange all your music completely by ear and if so do you just listen to the music over and over or do you find the basic chords or something to get started?
About Adam Rafferty
I’m Adam Rafferty – a guitar player born and raised in New York City, and currently spending most of my time on tour playing concerts and coaching my guitar students online at StudyWithAdam.com
- 10 Tips for Healthy Guitar Practicing
- Guitar Right Hand Technique – Nails vs Flesh?
- Should You Use a Thumb Pick for Fingerstyle Guitar?
- How To Build Your Own Fingerstyle Guitar Arrangements – Part 1
- Don’t Use a Metronome
- 8 Tips for Playing Fingerstyle Guitar Without Making Mistakes
- My Personal Fingerstyle Guitar Setup Measurements
- Critical Info for Youtube Musicians Who Perform Cover Songs
- Youtube Recording Technique for Guitar Videos
- The Secret to Improving Your Guitar Skills and Battling Frustration
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.