Hi. I am 15 years old and have just started playing acoustic guitar and you are a great inspiration to me. I love all of your music, but especially the Michael Jackson tunes because he is my favorite artist. The question that I wanted to ask you is do you arrange all your music completely by ear and if so do you just listen to the music over and over or do you find the basic chords or something to get started?
About Adam Rafferty
I’m Adam Rafferty – a guitar player born and raised in New York City, and currently spending most of my time on tour playing concerts and coaching my guitar students online at StudyWithAdam.com
- 10 Tips for Healthy Guitar Practicing 80.2k views
- Guitar Right Hand Technique – Nails vs Flesh? 57k views
- How To Build Your Own Fingerstyle Guitar Arrangements – Part 1 51.3k views
- Should You Use a Thumb Pick for Fingerstyle Guitar? 44.9k views
- Don’t Use a Metronome 38.5k views
- My Personal Fingerstyle Guitar Setup Measurements 33.3k views
- 8 Tips for Playing Fingerstyle Guitar Without Making Mistakes 26.9k views
- Critical Info for Youtube Musicians Who Perform Cover Songs 19.4k views
- Youtube Recording Technique for Guitar Videos 13.9k views
- The Secret to Improving Your Guitar Skills and Battling Frustration 11k views
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.