In this lesson, I’ll show you how to play some Bach style arpeggios on the guitar.
These arpeggios are taken directly from the “Courante” of his 3rd Cello Suite. I bet that you will encounter some new arpeggio shapes that will challenge you.
This is awesome study material, especially for fingerstyle, blues, and rock players.
You’ll feed your technique, ears, and your musical mind.
- 0:00 The Bach Arpeggio Lick – Fast Tempo
- 0:42 Grab the FREE PDF!
- 1:49 Bach Will Challenge You!
- 2:35 Let’s Play the First 7 Notes
- 3:38 Thumb and Index – Right Hand Technique
- 7:00 Let’s Play the First 4 Measures
- 8:03 Let’s Play the First 8 Measures
RELATED: Start Learning Fingerstyle Blues Guitar Instantly
Ready to take the next step in your guitar journey?
Learn fingerstyle guitar from a world-class guitarist and teacher. Let Adam guide you and show you exactly how to improve your guitar skills. Grab the rarest opportunity to Study With Adam FREE for 14 days, right now!
Leave a Reply