Well, I am not in NYC that often these days, but I wanted to show you the sights of Brooklyn and the B.Q.E. on a really hot sticky day so you could feel the “New York Vibe” a little.
I went down there to personally sign 100 copies of the new DVD “Fingerstyle Favorites.”
- 0:07 BQE (a.k.a the Brooklyn Queens Expressway)
- 0:19 In the hot sticky van with Jeff
- 1:05 Cemetery from the film “The Godfather” where Don Corleone is buried
- 1:10 Manhattan skyline
- 1:13 Kosciuszko Bridge
- 1:21 Dwontown Brooklyn
- 1:35 Near the Gowanus Canal
- 1:57 4th avenue
- 2:12 My shipper – “Undisclosed location” in Brooklyn
- 3:06 BQE back to Queens
- 3:20 Back home in Jackson Heights
Maybe when you see where I grew up…(NYC) you’ll know why I play “Funky Fingerstyle Guitar”….it ain’t Nashville! 🙂
My buddy Jefferson Thomas and I drove down past the graveyard from the last funeral scene in the classic film “The Godfather”, which you’ll see, as well as the Manhattan skyline (1:05 in video)
As well, you’ll once again meet the lovely and helpful folks who ship my DVDs, CDs, and books all over the world – so if you have ordered something from me, this is where it was packaged & mailed from.
Thanks again for your support – please comment below!