Welcome to “Your First Jazz Guitar Lesson – Basic Chords”
In this lesson, I’ll show you some basic triads and jazz guitar chords, but more importantly, I’ll show you how to THINK of harmony.
You’ll also see how easy it is on guitar once you look at it on a piano keyboard 🙂 If you are a rock, blues, or an acoustic guitar player looking to get a basic understanding of jazz harmony – this is a perfect first jazz guitar lesson for you.
- 00:00 Welcome to your first jazz guitar lesson!
- 00:35 Grab the FREE PDF!
- 01:08 Which artists use these harmonies?
- 01:43 “How Deep Is Your Love” – solo guitar sneak peek
- 02:01 Why look at the piano?
- 02:43 The musical alphabet & the piano keys
- 03:47 C major Scale – White Keys
- 04:19 7 Diatonic Triads in C Major on Piano
- 06:33 Putting the 7 Triads on Guitar
- 07:22 Example of Roman Numerals on “Let it Be”
- 07:58 7 Diatonic Seventh Chords in C Major on Piano
- 09:04 7 Diatonic Seventh Chords in C Major on Guitar
- 09:58 Eric Clapton “Change the World” Jazz Chord Example
RELATED: Start Learning Fingerstyle Blues Guitar Instantly
Ready to take the next step in your guitar journey?
Learn fingerstyle guitar from a world-class guitarist and teacher. Let Adam guide you and show you exactly how to improve your guitar skills. Grab the rarest opportunity to Study With Adam FREE for 14 days, right now!
Leave a Reply